- - You now must sign up to use the 4 person study rooms.
- - To sign up, stop at the Reference Desk. You will be asked for ID. If you are a Concordia student, make sure to show your Concordia ID instead of your government-issued ID.
- - Priority for the rooms will go to Concordia students. Check at the Ref Desk for the next available room.
- - You can sign up for 2 hours at a time per group.
- - Minimum group size is 2/Maximum group size is 4.
- - You can still reserve the rooms in advance; now this can be done at the Reference Desk.
We hope this will encourage people who have given up hope of getting access to a study room to give it another try.